How to Become a Member
We are pleased to inform you that our Foreign Discount Basket, using the Diplomatic Club
Membership Discount Card is now launched. It is exclusive to the diplomatic corps and foreign
organizations based in Israel. Access to discounts and to Diplomatic Club services will be
available through our special
Membership Discount Cards are a trusted concept because they are sponsored by commercial
enterprises for a very obvious reason - members of a club are a ready-made, reliable and
identifiable market for their products and services. For the club members, the card provides
an easily/accepted identity, which makes it easy to get discounts, benefits and targeted
offers. This is why most airlines operate club facilities, as do theaters and prestigious
For more details click here, and download a .PDF file.
Who can get the Diplomatic Club Membership Discount Card?
All diplomatic Staff, all foreign organizations staff, (such as the Red Cross and United
Nations), and staff of overseas religious organizations or foreign media posted to Israel for
a fixed period.
New from the year 2001, also Board members of the Bi-National Chambers of Commerce in Israel
can benefit from our Membership Card.
The Diplomats Club and American Express are Happy to Present the
American Express Business Gold Card
The Card Bears the Diplomat Club Logo
The Card is Offered to Clients of All Banks in Israel
Click here to fill the forms and get the credit card.
- The card is offered to clients of all the banks in Israel with no membership fees for the first 3 years, with no preconditions regarding extant of use*. The card is also offered to your spouse, at the same conditions.
- The card is a non issuing bank card, granting an added credit framework.
- Gift - a high-quality leather passport cover (sent after first use).
- A 50% discount on foreign currency conversion charges.
- One billing per month for purchases overseas with no interest charge (credit cards are usually billed on a daily basis for overseas purchases).
- Free entry to the Dan Lounge, the VIP Lounge at Terminal 3 of Ben Gurion Airport - with the presentation of the American Express Business card, one free entry per month, up to 12 entries per year (for those making purchases of 4,000 NIS or more in the month of entry).
- Priority Pass card for 500 VIP lounges in airports around the world – free for the first year (value of benefit $99), each entry costs $27.
- Global Assists - a 24-hour-a-day global lifestyle and concierge service, for those traveling or staying abroad, in a variety of fields: information on restaurants around the world, ordering tickets for culture and sport events around the world, information on business services around the world. The service is free of charge. Phone no. 1-800-22-44-31.
- 2,200 American Express offices around the world - offering assistance & tourist services, cash and traveler check withdrawal, emergency services and free replacement cards in the event of card loss or theft abroad (charges for such a service usually costs $150-$180).
- Selects - an exclusive plan in which American Express clients enjoy discounts and benefits around the world.
- The best benefit plan of its kind - Membership Rewards®: customers accumulating points for purchases made in Israel or abroad and have the points transferred to plans such as the El Al Frequent Flier plan as well as to new international partners: British Airways, KLM, Air France, Intercontinental, Holiday Inn and Alitalia. The points can also be realized during vacations in Israel, vouchers that can be used in Israel's leading retail chains, high-end restaurants and more.